Thursday, June 18, 2015

I have a sibling that cheated on her husband and I have always had a difficult time understanding how we came from the same father. There are some of us that take a long time to recover and move along after a failed marriage or breakup. And there are others that move along very quickly to the next relationship. I simply never understood her.

Here's an article on that subject. Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands

  Jo Ann Ogawa

The Huffington Post by Brittany Wong Writer Sara Cornell never intended to have an extramarital affair, but before she knew it, she was deep in the throes of one. "It wasn't a specific, conscious, considered act," she told The Huffington Post. "I didn’t wake up one day and think, 'Hey, I think I’d like to have an affair.' It just happened -- which is probably very hard to comprehend if you haven’t actually been in the situation." Below, Cornell and seven other women explain what led them to cheat on their spouses. The Huffington Post

No comments: