Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Am I Dreaming Aromatherapy by Dr Sharon

Here's a hot new aromatherapy product, from Dr. Sharon who is the chiropractor, acupuncturist and massage therapist to some of the top music superstars, actors and models in Hollywood and New York. Her patients include Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow, Christy Turlington, REM, Perl Jam and Foo Fights.

If you are looking for an aroma therapy product used by Dr. Sharon that help keeps these celebrities at their peak performance despite their high stress and demanding schedules, you should check out her website.

Am I Dreaming Aromatherapy website



Each kit is $48.00 and includes:

10 ml Aromatherapy Oil
Aromatherapy Candle
Instruction Booklet
AROMATIN® Fragrance Dispenser

1 comment:

martinog said...

This product comes with guide outlining 12 acupressure points Dr. Sharon calls, "am I dreaming" points. My wife "W" and I both tried her product last week. I already think it has helped me relax and reduce my anxiety and stress. My "W" thinks it will make a great gift for friends and family.