Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Neti Pot - Nose Bidet Update

For the past week, I have been using my neti pot at least twice daily for a runny nose I've had as well as allergies for January in Miami, Florida. To be honest, it's not much different than the saline therapy that my Ear Nose and Throat doctor recommended last year after my deviated septum surgery.

My W saw my leaning over the sink with my neti pot and told me, "that pot has to go, I'm going to throw it out". However, this morning she was reading from the NYTimes.com site and stumbled on this article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/03/fashion/03skin.html?_r=1&oref=slogin She couldn't believe it and I'm going to assume that the email I received with this link was her form of apology. I'm now allowed to keep my neti pot.

I absolutely love my Neti Pot today. I believe it does a better job at clearing my nose up that the daily Claritan or Claritan-D I was taking.

No comments: